How we work
We understand our clients – first and foremost.
We endeavor to understand our clients within the context of their competitive landscape. We do this throughout the strategy process – from actioning the right client engagement model, to developing true and nimble strategy that identifies opportunities, builds competitive advantage and captures long lasting value.
We think outside the square and strive for excellence in output, in everything we touch. If there’s a case for change, we make it. Where there are roadblocks, we expose them. When there are gaps we address them – in terms of risk, constraints, people or capabilities.
Some of the different ways we engage our clients:
- The Strategy Workshop – Build the strategy framework or blueprint, identify and explore the key strategic imperatives, build information architecture and expose gaps, develop a plan to fill gaps and engage markets, positioning overview.
- The Strategy Deep Dive – Complete strategy development, planning and scoping, workshops, segmentation, market engagement & insights, research and analysis, competitive positioning, strategy creation and execution.
- The Strategy Partnership – Ongoing arrangements with our clients to provide more consistency and strategy momentum – to stay ahead of the game. Designed to implement and measure previous strategy, update the fact base, identify new insights and opportunities, and design next generation strategy.
- The Strategy Advisor – High level strategy advice. Can involve representing clients when dealing with large consultancies on major projects, or to review the strategy of others – different eyes means a different perspective.
- The Marketing Strategy – Management of marketing communications strategy and implementation, Agency selection, project planning, briefing and overseeing the execution.